To review material modifications and their effective dates please scroll to the bottom of the page.
This website, www.yourlifeimproved.org, is owned and operated by www.yourlifeimproved.org. All references to “we”, “us”, this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean www.yourlifeimproved.org
- We will collect certain types of personal information from you when you provide it to us. This information may include name, physical address, email and phone number. In addition to the various sign up forms and registration forms accessed through this website we may also collect personal information through your communication with site vendors, including but not limited to: text messages, faxes, telephone calls, and regular “snail mail”, as well as from third-party outside sources including database vendors.
- We will collect log and usage data. This Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information may be collected using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we may deem relevant and/or in connection with our other products, services and/or content offered. Personal information will be used to aid in the performance for the services and/or transaction for which it was provided.
- By submitting your email address on this web site, you agree to receive email from us. You may cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails or spam. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
- We may use log and usage data to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better. For example, we may use such data to tailor our advertisements, develop proper survey questions, improve our business, etc. This information will be firther discussed in the subsequent sections.
We reserve the right to disclose your information to third parties as follows (Note: “information” shall refer to both Personally Identifiable information, log information and data usage):
- Service Providers: We may share your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Data with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer or email service provider), or help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- Partners and Affiliates: We may share your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Data with entitles that we legally control, that control us, or with whom we are under common control.
- In compliance with law enforcement: We may disclose your information with it is required by law. Your information may also be shared when disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Joint Ventures and Marketing: In instances where our company and a partner jointly promote our products, content and/or services, we may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the product, content and/or services as a result of the joint promotion for the purpose of offering you other products and services.
“COOKIES” AND OUR USE OF THEM
- A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain Web sites. The default setting for most web browsers is to allow cookies. However, if you wish to disable cookies most browsers allow you to do so. There may be certain aspects of our site that require cookies to be accepted.
- “Pixels” used in connection with cookies and give us additional information concerning page views. This site may use pixels.
OUR USE OF ANALYTICS
- If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by visiting here: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/?_ga=1.109110528.448832595.1477341396
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting here: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- We implement adequate and reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
COMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- This website is a general audience site and is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). This website does not knowingly collect the information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13 years old. Any parent or guardian discovering that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to this website please contact us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year, and, if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from the third parties’ name, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Edge Marketing Systems
P.O. Box 572464, Murray, Utah 84157
PUBLIC FORUM NOTICE
- Any information you may disclose in any public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Edge Marketing Systems
P.O. Box 572464, Murray, Utah 84157
>>Material Modifications<< Since October 2018: none.
Notice: This document is Copyright © Francesco J. Prochilo, and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to Digi Marketing Law. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.